Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up need some help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Potkid, Oct 11, 2011.

1. so i got some bud last nite and put it in a ziplock bag and today i was going to smoke some but found this white substance like spider web. i guess it was harvested a couple days back dnt get me rong it looks like some dank and the trichs look good but idk wat this is? any ideas maybe spider mites?:confused:

Attached Files:

• Pot.jpg
      Pot.jpg
      File size:
      472.2 KB
      Views:
    • Pot1.jpg
      Pot1.jpg
      File size:
      559 KB
      Views:
  2. Mold? Pics are way too terrible to tell. It could be jizz for all I know...

3. take better pics! haha

4. i had that same thing on mine just a lot smaller. being the careless me i picked it off and didn't do anything, it never grew back and i smoked it lol.

5. Don't smoke that bro, its probably mold. Looks exactly like it, but you need to post some better pics. Don't pick-up from this guy again unless you know him well, and this was the first time. Dank or Shwag, mold is mold.

6. I wasnt gna risk it and i just tossed it

7. you should have sold it to someone else! say its like snowball kush! ahahah. make up some random name that has to do with whiteness. cum kush. ahah. but you should have sold to some noob