Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up: mmmmm!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ohaiwill, May 27, 2009.

1. #1 ohaiwill, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    Got a new connection, and picked up a quarter a couple days ago. This bud is sooo dense. As you can see, one nug is 4.5. Tell me what you think:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that's some straight kill, good pickup man.

3. looks great man, how much that run u?​

4. deff. some fire have fun with it man!

5. looks scrumptious, enjoy those budzzzz :yummy:

6. I like your scale and your bud

7. looks like some badness!

8. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. frosty. :hello:

9. looks like some of the shit ive been getting alot of recently...

its pretty good stuff, im almost positive it was crossed with the M-39 strain (beasters)

10. Thanks for the feedback guys ;)

I paid 100 for a quarter, and the guy is actually an old friend of mine from junior high. I plan to keep picking up from him and hopefully he'll start hooking it up.

And around my area, no dealers know the strains. It's either regs or dro (and of course you also hear about the "super kill sour diesel-kush fire" ;) )

11. I was actually thinking of picking up that ipod scale how do you like it. I didnt want to get one with out someone having one. So should i get one?

12. i think this new connection is good for you!, the buds look dank as hell

13. I just picked it up from my local shop a week or two ago for I believe 40 bucks. So far I've had no trouble with it, and it seems to be pretty accurate. It's super thin and easy to carry with you. I'd recommend it!