Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New pick up! Bubbler!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChosenOne, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Stoked! Had to share it with you guys. $20 out the door from the local smoke shop.

Attached Files:

2. awww yea, looks cool. does it have a name? :)

also.. 1000th post yeaaaah

3. Thanks for choosing to post here for your your 1000th post I'm honored.

What should I name her?
    And what color is she? My eyes are not the best

4. Cute bubbler sir very nice.

5. Nice man I'd definitely pay 20 for that

6. Thanks

7. Thanks. Got her in a MJ friendly area

8. That is so weird. I bought one that looked just like that 4 years ago. Just a different color and for around the same price.

Broke that bitch right after my first bowl lmao.. God that was such a crappy night

enjoy :smoking::smoking:

9. What city and state did you get her from? Curious?

10. are bubblers better than pipes?

11. Yup. They clean the smoke up a bit while cooling it up. Allowing you to take bigger and cleaner hits. Plus the ash never makes it way to your mouth, it gets trapped in the water.

12. I actually was on a road trip with a buddy and we stopped at a little headshop/tattoo joint in south canton ohio i think.

13. Nice bubbler. Your lighter says kum

14. That's a nice bub. Take care of it! :smoking:

15. Thanks. And good on you for noticing what the lighter says. I love Kum and Go solely for that reason alone.

16. I had a bubbler that was basically just a bong scaled down to like 4 inches, that thing ripped. Then I went to clean in and accidentally dropped it :/

17. I feel you. But get this, the bongs I've broken we're a $220 Roor and a $375 möbius. Ouch I know. The möbius shattered to little pieces, the downstream and bowl were unharmed though, as for the Roor it's repairable. $50+ repair. Ouch. Yup.

18. Nice man that is well worth the money in my mind. Around here it's forty dollars for a ugly thin glassed bubbler's.