Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick Up [Blackberry Kush, White Rhino, OG Kush] Yummy!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Five To One, Feb 17, 2009.

1. that stuff looks amazing dude :)

2. White Rhino stuff looks bomb as hell.

Nice pick-ups. Should of added this to your one thread and kept it going.

Nice stuff.

3. Well if this isn't from a dispensary ill add this to another reason why i should find another hook lol.

4. #24 Five To One, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Not gonna have time to post more, and im prob gonna take a little t-break when i finish this stash, i also have some GDP and afghan kush left over. i will add em their anyway, but i will add this here too ;)

[​IMG]
    [ame="http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/?action=view&current=Movie1-36.flv"]Movie1-36.flv video by invert_bucket - Photobucket[/ame]

5. Nice Nugs, and some more rep for always keeping that nice glass CLEAN.

6. Those buds look very nice man, id be in heaven with that blackberry kush.

Im sure you are!

7. I have yet to try it. Its a big 3.7 gram nug :D

8. my god

amazing looking nugs

9. shits tight

10. Great pickup man.
    I love Blackberry and OG Kush. Yum! =p

+rep for you

Btw, what font is that in the pics? I need a new PS sig font and I like that.

11. I don't have it on this computer, i will PM you when i get home :wave:

12. Shit on a Dick! That is Freakin' Nice!

13. Looking dankity dank for sure. Enjoy!

14. I know everyone is falling over their own feet trying to get OG Kush, but I've tried it a few times now, and I gotta say that I've been fairly unimpressed. For the prices it demands, I truly don't think it lives up to the hype.
    '
    What do you think about it 521?

15. Honestly, my guy came very late last night so i rlly took 1 hit of it and it was half GDP so i really didn't get to experience the high or the taste on it's own...... but that's what tonight is for :)

16. That shit is fucking beautiful. Almost as good as the Northern Lights I'm getting at in LA.

17. Word.

18. Those look delicious