1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

new pic

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by BoKilla420, Aug 23, 2003.

1. heres a new pic of my crop. what do you think? and how much longer do you think its gonna take till harvesting

Attached Files:

2. I THINK IT,S 4/5 WEEK,S OF FLOWERING TO GO BUTT CANT... TELL FROM THE PIC NEAD MORE FOCUS BUT U CAN SE IT IF U HAVE A MICROSKOPE IF THE *(TRIOSOMER)* IS CLEAR U MUST WAIT.. LOOC,S GOOD AND HEALTY GOOD LUCK... :D :D

*= CRYSTAL THAT LAY ON THE LEAF,S UNDER THE FLOWER

3. thanks but heres a more focus pic

Attached Files:

4. and another

Attached Files:

5. 3 mybe 4 weeks nead more crystals :D

A lidle tip take of master leaf,s make bud,s svell better but thats me.... :D
    More stres to the plant lock,s real nice to..

And when u will pic wait a week more then u be a happy man..
    Good Harvest.

6. the storms down here are really bad and if I need to move it then i can move it in a shed or somewhere else, and besides it doesnt look dumb, its beutiful .

7. Any plants a good plant .And fuck me if we all don,t learn as we grow.Keep up the good work my friend.[​IMG]

8. thats not right my man thats stupid to say......a smart man learn as he go but thats 10% of all growers

9. Hey man l grow a pretty mean hydro but l encourage any one to grow any thing and learn .Not everyone can grow a great crop first time or ever in some cases .Don,t pick on people for trying their best my friend .

10. LOL:hello: DID NOT MEAN TO PICK ON U MA MAN BUT ANY PLANT IS NOT A GOOD PLANT AND ALL MUST LEARN I HAVE DON THIS ALL MY LIFE AND NOT ALL MAN OR WOMAN CAN GROW AT ALL THEY JUST CANT LOL

11. l,ve shown plenty of people how to grow but not many can get close to 50 ozs from a 1000w light and 2 plants.l,am just good l guess ,rotflmao.[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. thank you my friend

13. i know this is a dumb question but i need the biggest help on how to harvest i have no idea how to do it. I know you can help me right?

thanks

14. JEPP U HAVE THE RIHGT CAMERA SO IT WILL BE NO PROBB MA MAN JUST WAIT AND WAIT TRUST ME I NO HOW U HAVE IT

JUST WANT TO RIP IT OPP LOL ME TO HAVE THE FILING:D

AND STOP GIVING IT WHATER NO MORE WHATER GETT IT LETT SHE MAKE THE WHATER(THC) LOL NO MORE WHATER SHE LOCK,S GOOD AS IT IS

YES IF IT,S A 5 GALON NO WHATER IF IT IS SUPER DRY U CAN GIVE IT HALF A LITER AND IF U HAVE SOME (P) FOSFOR)
    GIV IT THAT TO NO (N) NITRO AT ALL)ONLY (P) FOSFOR)
    10% OF HALF LITER WHATER :D THEN U BE A HAPPYER MAN

AND GIVE THE PLANT PLENTY OF (STRES) BENDING TAKING MASTER LEAF,S OF AND LETT IT BE IN DARK AND IN LIGHT LONGER THAN BEFORE BUT ALL WHID CEAR REMEMBER SHE IS A LADY SHE LIKE,S IT RUFF HE HE LOL

15. is it a 5 gallon?

16. thanks for the useful information but i still dont know how to harvest

17. a good aproximation is to wait until 50-70% of the little white hairs have turned orange, also as tita said, you can look at the trichomes on the buds, when they start to look alittle like a mushroom and turn milky in color it is time to harvest.
    just chop the whole thing down at the base trim it up and let it dry, when it is dry bag it up and let it breathe every day or two

Grasscity Deals Near You