New Phones

Discussion in 'General' started by Cali Grass, Dec 24, 2009.

1. so my cell phone upgrade landed on christmas eve this year.

After spending most of a day talking to a stupid blonde girl at a verizon store that felt much more like a bank (waterfall, leather seats) and arguing that I didn't need to pay $300 up front, I finally got the crooked bastards to give me a new phone :D

Who else had to sign over their soul just for a phone this christmas?

2. I said fuck you to that this year man. Went on ebay and just paid for it all at once for a phone and never had to worry about it again not to mention freedom from their contracts.

3. fuck contracts. beep beep phones are where its at. 20$ a month and you can walkie talky all you want, if you lookin for me all you gotta do is chirp haha:cool:

4. I'm about to. Got pissed at my girl and put it into a wall. Damn these things are expensive.

5. lol true story. i thought i was the only one who did that. i go through so many phones. >.<

6. i got a blackberry curve 8900 im letting it go for like 50 dollars.

7. I got the new blackberry bold 9700 a couple days ago. The guy at the store didn't know his shit and didn't register my phone properly so I had to go back in the next day and ask wtf was up. The ppl that work at phone stores NEVER know what they're doing, and they always pretend they do.

8. the bis network is still pretty fucked, might not have been the guys fault

9. I went into the store to pay my bill and found out that apparently when I paid my bill last month they put it into my fathers account not mine.