New perpetual idea. need help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by bsnow0053, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Ok so I wanna start a new perpetual grow and I wanna know if my setup would work good enough.

So I wanna have 2 mothers for clones. One critical sensi star and one carmelo. I wanna take 2 clones off each plant so 4 all together. Then 2 weeks later take 4 more so that I will have 8 plants in veg for a month all together. When I take the 3rd cuttings on the sixth week ill move my first batch in the flower room.

So every two weeks ill be taking cuttings. But for the flower room ill have 16 plants all together so they can stay in flower for 2 months instead of just one. So all together theyd be in veg for a month and flower for 2 months. I wanna crop 4 plants every 2 weeks.

My setup:
    Mother room/clone room- 4ft t8 4 bulb and 4ft t8 2 bulb
    Veg room- 400 watt metal halide
    Flower room- 2 600watt hps and 1 250watt hps

Need some opinions and help.

2. Are there any limitations for the number of plants that you can grow?

I have been growing perpetually for the last couple of years and all I can say is that there is no way that you can put a definite timetable on this type of growing when you are starting off for the first few cycles. Have you grown and perpetuated these strains before?

Without any experience with these strains all I can say it is in your best interest to make as many clones you possibly can from your two mother plants. Then veg rooted clones until you notice vigorous growth. This indicates that you have an established root system and they should be able to be placed under your 600 Watt HPS. This allows you to have the shortest time until your first harvest and solid nugs from top to bottom.