New percolator bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by johnkraemer3, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Hey guys.decided to get my first percolator bong.i fell in love with one I saw online--Flaming Skull - Double 10-arm Perc Beaker Base 9mm Glass Tube - Blue..and i am trying to figure out what to add on if anything.an ash catcher , inline ash catcher, percolator ash catcher? And is this bong even good? Because one site said it was one of the best for the price I'm getting it at (199). Please give me advice on what to go with it if anything.thanks!

2. Here it is... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436575183.165199.jpg

3. That bong is pretty good for the price imo but idk if adding a ash catcher to it would be a good idea. I've never used a double tree perc bong before so idk how hard it is to hit already but adding a ash catcher may just make it end up being really annoying to hit.

4. Yeah I've done a TON of research. I've read it can be a bitch to hit because of the drag and not being able to clear it and whatever else.i just know cleaning a perc can be a bitch and I don't wanna deal with that.theres videos online of people with a double perc and an ash catcher and seems to hit very well.i just don't know what to do.BASICALLY I want the best bong I can put together lol without killing my wallet

5. I would use the bong as-is man. The inline percs are sweet, I have a similar one. You probably could have gotten it cheaper at a shop though. I see ones like that, from decent brands, probably go for $130-150. I got mine on sale when a new shop opened up in town and only paid $60 [​IMG]

btw, the one you're getting has a tornado on it like mine. Makes the smoke look cool when you hit it lol

6. Cool.so I should def go for this one? I haven't bought it yet still looking for the best I can get! Willing to spend 300 at most