Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new peice, and schwag pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ripdatshit, May 19, 2010.

1. alright, so i picked up this peice yesterday for $10 its really thick, and it looks black, but when you hold it up to the light its a really deep translucent blue.
    [​IMG]

Then here is a half o of schwag i picked up. surpisingly enough it weighed out perfect.
    [​IMG]

2. hard to tell from the pics but looks more like low mids than schwag. it's at least better than some of the schwag i've seen in my day. regardless, congrats on the new peice.

3. Best lookin shwag ive ever seen! :smoking:

Looks like low mids ^^

4. haha fuck yeah it is:smoke: its light green, and ive broken it al up and there were maybe 20 seeds in the hole thing. like, you cant find mids around here. but you can find schwag better than this.

5. That pic is the full half o?
    If so thats some intense compressed stuff. keep smoking-peace

6. yeah dude, 14g on the spot. its so compact that i have to use a knife to cut through it. its nearly ipossible to do with my fingers.

7. here is the peice clean. i didnt realize it was this clear:smoke:
    [​IMG]