Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New patient

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bstein821, May 8, 2017.

1. hi everyone I am a new patient and have my first appointment with a pharmacist today 5/7/17. I was wondering what happens if I am stopes for vaping. I will be in NYC and I know they can be more stringent then nassau county. My question is what do I do if I'm stopped. I have chronic pain in my lumbar, neuropathy, stenosis and sciatic damage both legs. Any advice will help. For example it is medically legal to vape, but they are expensive. What if I have my own tanks is this work the same? Thanks

2. Welll u have ur card so u have nothing to worry about.

I get medical with just my caretaker card, it's legal u just need to have a beard to buy weed. I mean 21 sorry.. if I ever get stopped I'm going to say it's a regular old ecig. I'm not too worried