New Passion Begins?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Junior DANK, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I read the whole tread man was fucking great but what happened why u broke up :\
    i feel bad for u man that sucks

2. What happened man? It sounded like it was going great...

3. que paso Jrdank?

4. She has been pretty quiet after prom..

Drove her home to drop her off and she said we needed to talk.

She is going south after highschool for college and im moving to cali. She said that will never work out and im selfish for not living in somebullshit state with her while she goes to school.

Well she said she wanted to end it now so she can be happy before moving to florida.

Really? So you don't have to feel bad about fucking with other guys by then?...

We'll its all G i guess, still got mary jane and a couple girls at work that got my back emotionally.

Wish me luck GC :\

5. Wow bro. She actually seemed like a chick who didn't spew bullshit out of her mouth ... man I feel bad for ya man.

Its only rough now. Time will heal all wounds.

Trust me, I fell pretty hard too. Not the way your situation did, but I was heartbroken and depressed for about 8 months about this girl till I just stopped thinking about her, etc.

You'll get through it , dont worry.

Your girl turned out to be a bitch anyways. Like she didn't know you were moving to Cali before the relationship took off? Like why start something like that, and end it all in 1-4 weeks? After all those feelings developed .. ugh.

Anyways, peace and love homie. :cool:

6. Dam that sucks.yea its hard but look on the bright side your moving to CALI..just think of all the bomb buds and beutiful women that await you

7. shit.. I feel bad for u man.. I read through the whole post and shit sounds like a rollercoaster of emotions.. I don't want to be a dick or anything cuz i was pulling for u but I had a feeling u were gonna break up.. it was getting to serious like lovey dovey wise and even though chicks say they want that.. u cant always be giving a woman what she wants cuz eventually she will get bored.. sorry bro :\.. Remember this shit though for next time.. not just the bad times though, good times too man. Best years of my life were in highschool.