New Passion Begins?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Junior DANK, Mar 25, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MMM3"']Life's still good? Prom should be a good time... I know I had a good time. Although it was like barely missing a putt: all lip and no hole. Hopefully you don't have the same experience hahaha

///M[/quote]

Yeah still good :D shes coming to pick up with me ina bit and proms next weekend

2. I am really glad for you but I'd be lying if I said this corny shit didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Although I'm being a raging bitch today.

3. Good stuff, OP.

:hello:

4. [quote name='"Ralta"']Good stuff, OP.

:hello:[/quote]

5. Do you and your girlfriend start the day by pre-rolling blunts and joints. There always seems to be one ready to go. Your simplistic and gratifying lifestyle is one to be admired.

6. I really don't like to be negative, but HO-LY SH-IT. Fucking high-school kids. Nice fucking story kid. Was your underwear wet when you woke up after that. I take it as a personal insult being lied to. Like I said, fucking high-school kids. Yuh right. And if it is even partly true, YOU are a dickhead.

7. hahaha^ to OP did you get any more ass.its been a while wheres another story

8. [quote name='"dddaver"']I really don't like to be negative, but HO-LY SH-IT. Fucking high-school kids. Nice fucking story kid. Was your underwear wet when you woke up after that. I take it as a personal insult being lied to. Like I said, fucking high-school kids. Yuh right. And if it is even partly true, YOU are a dickhead.[/quote]

Butthurt? Lmao im not lying and you don't have to troll this thread. We are 2 seniors in highschool whos parents don't really give a fuck about us, we have eachother to look out for one another. She means alot to me, even though its puppy love.

[quote name='"yeskasmoketoke"']hahaha^ to OP did you get any more ass.its been a while wheres another story[/quote]
    Sadly nope.. She got her period not to long ago, but we still smoke everyday :D

9. Corny High School Romance.

Nah man, thats legit. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself bud. Make it last as long as you can. I'm just a cynical bastard :p

Cheers.

10. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Corny High School Romance.

Nah man, thats legit. Sounds like you're enjoying yourself bud. Make it last as long as you can. I'm just a cynical bastard :p

Cheers.[/quote]

Thanks man, i just read through this. Its not as
    "perfect" as it seams :p the sex is some amazing shit though

11. Apparently im a bad kisser :eek: lol
    Any tips? Right now I just try to mirror her movements

12. I just wanna say... You da man

13. [quote name='"throatcream69"']I just wanna say... You da man[/quote]

Thanks man :D

14. nice story man, even if your in HS who the fuck cares?
    it probably won't last and she won't be the 1 you marry, but your happy now and thats all that matters. dont worry bout the future, just live in the present.

glad for you dude, keep her close!

15. You say that; however, at least four couples I remember from secondary school have gone on to get married. And are still married, the last time I looked...

Never say never.

16. [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']nice story man, even if your in HS who the fuck cares?
    it probably won't last and she won't be the 1 you marry, but your happy now and thats all that matters. dont worry bout the future, just live in the present.

glad for you dude, keep her close![/quote]

Im scared of the word marriage :gulp: I don't even want to think about commitment like that right now, no joke at all... Even though shes an AMAZING girl.. Its fucking marriage.

17. We were talking again today and talking about how we think prom is gonna go down TOMORROW!! She said she has a little fantasy and texted me it :D

Soo here it is GC, my girlfriend fantasy for tomorrow night, I am going to make this happen!!

So were going to be driving around town, just for the heck of it. I am sitting in the middle seat, you have one hand on the steering wheel and the other is resting lightly on my thigh. I have one hand around ur arm and the other on ur thigh, gently rubbing it not to close so as to not distract u from driving. ;) haha and then we drive out of town a ways. We go to the parking lot to one of the lakes. U park the car in an obscure place and then u pull me into a deep long passionate kiss and we start to make out. At first it's slow and romantic. Then I turn my body so my bod is facing u. U move ur hands from my lower back, around my back, to my chin to hold my face right there with urs. U pull away and look me in the eyes. We stay there for a minute, seeming to know exactly what eachother is thinking bcuz u move ur hands to my waist and pull me on top of ur lap. U start kissing me again, more intense but still passionate and romantic. U pull my shirt off so that I'm in just my bra and I pull urs off. You put ur arms around my waist and pull my warm body closer to urs so that u can feel the steady beat of my heart. Then u lay me down on the seat and start pulling my booty shorts off while u kiss from my neck to my stomache. But I'm still in my thong. U pull that down with ur teeth and then start slowly licking my v. Then after I am all wet, I think it's ur turn. So u pull u back up to eye level and push into ur seat again. I sit on ur lap again and u undo my bra. I start kissing down there and licking... Teasing just a lil before I dig in. ;) I start sucking long and hard... Up and down.... Harder... The whole time u have a perfect view of my ass. I go until just before u cum and then u slip a condom on and lay me down again. U start kissing my mouth... Tongues everywhere. Then u enter me... Slow at first... Then harder and faster with my growing moans... In and out... Harder... Then u push it as far into me as u can. It's great!! We don't want it to end. But it does. So we pull most of our clothes back on and sit there cuddling and talking about simple cute stuff, like how much we enjoyed that. ;) Then it is dark dark outside so u drive us back to town and drop me off. Later that night u sneak into my bedroom and we cuddle with each other all night long. The end. ;)

18. You better start thinking about marriage kid you got yourself a keeper there lol jk man but good job like others have said live in the moment this serves as experience for you.

19. [quote name='"JEI3US"']
    You better start thinking about marriage kid you got yourself a keeper there lol jk man but good job like others have said live in the moment this serves as experience for you.[/quote]

Shes deff a keeper for now haha, idk Im not as scared about thinking of marriage with her now as I was couple weeks ago tbh. Only time will tell I guess ;)

20. Its not so bad dude alot of people take marriage for granted. Marriage means youre never gonna be alone and thats a good thing. My brother married the love of his life who was a senior in hs and he was a freshman in college. Hes a full time student and dad right now and he sthe happiest dude in the world. Not saying go knock your girl up but if shes a keeper and deep down you know it, theres nothing wrong with taking a chance just be sure shes the one.