Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Ounce i just picked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mattkent420, Mar 13, 2012.

1. sounds peaceful man

looks like tasty bud!

you should look into hemp wick, so your not inhaling so much butane and you get the full taste of mary :)

hemp wick has changed my life

good toking brother!

2. Good looking bud man and nice camera ! pretty good macros. you should make a thread in the stash jar for your pickups :smoke:

3. Smoke me out =]
    jk its very nice, hows the high

4. i keep be to sure yet, ive only have about 3-4 cones in last few hours and i have a pretty high T.

bout to go have 2 more now then goto work, ill reply back at work.

5. That is some nice hairy stuff... I wouldn't expect such quality for that decent price in aussie... but I've noticed it's everywhere now!

Shit I almost pay 250 an ounce and I buy waaay more than an ounce =P

6. i can usally get it all the time so i dont buy more than 1 oe 2 ounces at a time.

but i think im going to start growing 1 oe 2 plants and start my own grow thread, i think growings over buying is the way to go.

7. I like to do a little of both...... I'm getting better at growing, but the stuff I can buy is still way more dank. Hopefully in a few years I'll be better =P

agreed though... after you get growing down it's better.

8. haha i dont think it will take you years, but yeah i agree.

9. I feel like you answered this question in another thread, but I can't remember; why don't you get a new bong? It seems like you have a fairly decent amount of money to be buying an ounce or two every week, so you might as well get a kick ass bong. At least a new bowl. I'm not trying to bash on the way you smoke or anything, by the way.

Nice bud! And what kind of cigs are those?

10. Never understood why people like to snap there bong hits. Or why people hold the lighter to the bowl so much. It takes like half a second to cherry the bowl, then hit it till it snaps or it goes out. You burn every bit of the bud and you dont use so much butane.

11. exactly what i was trying to say but in a blunt way lol :p

peace and pot!
    :smoke:

12. Smoked another 2, at work now pretty chilled, to people asking about the way I rip bongs, trust me it gets me plenty high, if I pack them tight and bigger I'll smoke them abit slower with less flame.

About my bong I have a nice blaze bong, I've just broken the cone stem, so waiting to replace it, or until I buy a new one online that I like.

Someone said somthing about my camera all I used was IPhone 4 camera with proper focus, same with videos

13. Really nice looking tree man. You should invest in a small glass on glass piece.

14. whatkinda bowl is that?? looks like somethin u just shoved in there? lol

15. Watch my others vids