Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New orleans law enforcement

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TriplePhantom, Jun 7, 2012.

1. dicks or non dicks about bud ? im guessing dicks since LA is strict as fuck it seems....there start off pt is 60 lbs like WTFFFFFFF u cld have . 3 and still be fucked....its fuckin bullshit

2. LA as a whole is really firm about possession. In New Orleans, it's much more lenient, and if a cop were to actually care if you had weed, you'd just get a ticket. It's been decriminalized there.

3. LA is bullshit. Currently going through the diversion program for getting caught. It hasn't been decriminalized in NO that I know of, but feel free to prove me wrong with a solid source.

4. #4 joliesfleurs, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
  5. ^^ i wonder if the max penalty of six months in jail or 500 fine also apllies as a max penalty for cultivation... it also did not specify amounts... right on, thats a step in the right direction.. this is only for orleans parish though i would suppose?

6. From my understanding it's just the city of New Orleans & it doesn't apply to cultivation. But yeah, definitely a foot forward!

7. they need to just end prohibition of cannabis imo:smoke:

8. strat off 60 lbs?

i believe it is
    possesion under 20 grams misdemeanor
    possession over 20 felony

9. thats what it says on NORML.org

10. Yeah, under an ounce or so is a misdemeanor. You most likely get enrolled in the pretrial diversion program for 3 months or so, in which you take monthly drug tests. I'm in the middle of my first month right now.

11. It's ALMOST decriminalized here in New Orleans..... But The city & news won't tell you that.
    They're keeping it on the low.

12. damn im kinda relieved after hearing this ...

13. I wonder if smoking & driving= simle possession in new orleans? Or do it means DUI?

14. not sure. its probably a DWI. just be sure to roll something up if you're driving+smoking. that way you can just eat it if you're getting pulled over. but i have learned we have drive thru daiquiri places! checked one out last night. it seems they are fairly lenient on driving under the influence.