New organic grower says hello.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stoy&Roy, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Hello people

Somewhwere in Scandinavia I just bought a small house with a little garden. The spring is slowly entering the scene, and I am looking so much forward to grow all kinds of plants.
    For the first time in 13 years I don't live in an apartment anymore.

I have waited for so long to grow my own organic fruits, flowers, vegetables, berries and green tobacco.
    I don't have a greenhouse yet, but it will come this year or the next.
    I am looking forward to learn from your people.

I was looking for an introduce-yourself thread, but didn't find it.
    If it is here somewhere, then I apologize for making this thread.

Best regards
    Stoy&Roy

Attached Files:

2. Not sure if your Stoy or Roy but welcome to the City and the Organic forums.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Sc00byD00bie, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    Hi Stoy&Roy welcome!

i am you from the past. i live in an apartment but plan on moving to a house with a garden [​IMG]
    I think you could grow some monster ganja in that garden hehe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. A garden makes a house a home. It helps personalize it, make it your own.

Everyone eats food - therefore everyone would prefer to eat good food; fresh food, fresh herbs and spices.

Even if it's some flowers on a balcony, a tomato plant in a pot, or a great big garden there is mucho satisfaction in knowing that you helped make this happen.

How much better could it possibly get wandering out to the garden, your garden, to pick a fresh tasty salad right before dinner, some fresh sweet corn, cucumbers, broccoli, zucchini and onions, chives, basil.

Congratulations on your new home, OP.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you gentlemen.

After trawling this forum, I see that Jerry is a man who knows a thing or two about organic growing.
    I will actially be growing most of the tobacco indoor (neighboors, I dont know them that well yet) under LED lights.
    The Hans Panel from Bonsaihero.com.
    Just bought four 180w panels yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2