New organic fertilizer. Anyone heard of it/used it?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by smokeybear504, May 18, 2012.

1. Don't know if anyone has used it or not, but if you have it would be cool to get some of your experiences and feedback. I just started growing, and some other friends of mine who have been growing for a while hydroponically have been rly impressed with the results I got for this new fertilizer I picked up. It's an all-organic fertilizer called Healthy Plant. The label says it's made with crab shell and sugar cane by products, has a lot of nitrogen/phosphorus/calcium etc, promotes growth of fungi and bacterias good for growth, etc. The guy at the store where I bought it from recommended it, he mentioned some customers got good results with it. I've been using it for a little while now, I started incorporating it with some other stuff I grow, and it's been working rly well so far. I did a test with that fertilizer vs. some other store bought ones, and I can notice a difference in the growth time and quality of my plants. Have any of you ever used it/heard of it?

All opinions/comments appreciated.