Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New one

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by North, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hey everyone im new here and kinda new to smoking, off and on more or less since high school so about 7 years. Lately ive been looking at getting a bong, what are your thoughts go to a headshop or online? looking for something glass and nice 10-14". what can i expect to pay?

2. Easiest solution to your questions: the search button. At least once a week a new member would post something alongst the lines of, "how much and what should i get" kinda answers. Even when you're stoned.

Obviously, if you do a price comparison of these so called height req. bongs you want, you'll see a trend, especially online. Know that prices aren't static and vary depending on location, state, and website or the type of material in a bong of accessories involved.

Anyways, copy and paste ftw. Editing? Fuck editing:

3. 100 plus for good glass. Also it will be a bong or side hammer

4. You can totally get a piece thats American glass made with good thickness for so much cheaper. Headshops are out to make money, by default its "dirt" cheap to begin with anyways.

Always think to yourself: If you're given a low price for dank, why pay more? Similarly, if a piece thats "supposed" to cost less in the first place, is marked up, you could be paying for the lower end ones if you tried to haggle it. Peeps at headshops are chill. Most of the time they'll at least take off the tax off products or something.

5. When I say good glass Im talking heady pieces. Bob Snodgrass, Salt, Cowboy, Scott Deepe, Clinton, Bbad etc. Not production glass and please if you know were to pick up some glass from the likes of these artist for under a $100 for a 10 inch pipe hit me on PM so i can order it. I love to find a Scott Deepe pipe for under $100.

6. Thanks for the info, I have looked at just about every info page about bongs and shops online it seems, thats why i thought i would ask to see if any of you had personal experience with places to avoid online or places that are a must to buy from.

7. Snodgrass for a hundo Ill takeum all!!!