New One

Discussion in 'General' started by Blackbayou, Apr 27, 2009.

1. :wave: Hello all. We have spent many hours, Days, Years, fighting for legalization of a little weed.
    I myself am putting up a fight for our little weed/friend.

But other than the date 4/20 we need to just sit back and enjoy oursleves..

Please get toked up and watch this video. or watch this video then get toked up and do what the video says..

I'm confined to a wheelchair, and a few years ago, someone told me I cant do digital art and create slideshows/videos because of my health. (THAT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO!! TELLING ME I COULDN'T DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

I, LIKE ALL of my fellow 420 FRIENDS, refuse to quit/lose...!!!

please watch the video, and maybe do what it mentions. or hell, just listen to the song.. its a KEWL song!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcXifuF6d8]YouTube - Video for Stoners, 420 Friends to watch[/ame]​

2. To be completely honest it got a little boring after 2 minuets or so...
    But nice idea...

Has anyone sent in videos yet?

3. This isnt the video that I'm making. its just an Idea.. Not supposed to be entertaining after two minutes.. I just posted it on Grasscity. and nothing from here yet.. but I posted it on Youtube about 45 minutes to an hour ago and have allready gotten a few video clips emailed to me..
    Bb :cool:

4. :wave: Its been several hours now and I have an abundance of clips from people on Youtube.. but no-one on grasscity... Not sure why?