New (Old) smoker in East Valley AZ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sawzall, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Greetings all

Just wanted to introduce myself quicklike before diving into the forums.....

I am in my late thirties, smoked up from about age 16 to 30 at which point I was constantly getting paranoid due to life circumstances dominating my high.... not fun tripping out about your mortgage and car note and stuff like that. I figured i had grown out of it and just quit smoking.

FF a few years later, I find myself with some health problems that may or may not be helped by MJ. I tried once and had a good result, but I didn't smoke due to the paranoia from the fast administration into the lungs. Instead, i just made a batch of cookies with incremental doses, starting very small. It worked fairly well! Almost no paranoia either.

So, just wanted to give some background on my experience and situation. I'm here just to re-acclamate a bit, I have some sources but I'm very new to all these incredible strains that are available now.... especially here in the SW..... when I grew up in central IL we didn't have much of anything but compacted, dark, seedy mexishwag. Sometimes it was stony but rarely. The occasional treat would come through when Chicago kids would bring it back to Illinois State, but still, NOTHING like the incredible strains available today!

Sorry so long. Glad to be here :)

Peace & Love,
    "sawzall"

2. hey sawzall....im in east valley, AZ also..(we actually sound about the same age).
    maybe we could help eachother out? im having a hard time finding our where to get some good herb...or just seeds, for that matter...i'd like to try my 'green thumb' in r rich AZ soil...i'm still trying to figure out this whole 'forum' thing...bear with me :)

arn't we havin' a beautiful spring? (...minus the terrible allergies!)...take care!