New & Old PC games.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by The3amJunkie, Apr 18, 2012.

1. In light of Diablo 3 coming out in a couple of weeks I upgraded the computer with a quad and all that other stuff no need to get into it. I have been running SC2 and it looks beautiful so I have decided to start downloading and playing games. I installed Unreal Tournament 3 and 2004 but not too many people still populate the servers, looking for games that are active. Also looking for awesome single player experiences too.

I haven't played computer games in like 5 years so I have no idea what is good and what is not. I don't wanna waste time sifting through all the crap to get to the gems.

What are all of your favorite PC games, doesn't matter for genre just fun factor really, could even be a small flash game or something.

getting dead island and Deus Ex.

2. Dues ex 3 is pretty cool, enjoy it slowly though.
    Nothing is ever gonna come near the replayability of deus ex 1 tho

Skyrim of course, eating my damn life way haha

3. I like team fortress 2

4. Yeah sucks because I already played over 100 hours over it on 360, sick of MW3, and BF3. The only game I wanna get a play is Mass effect 3 otherwise my account ran out and I don't think I am going to update it.. think im sticking to PC gaming since SC2 and Diablo 3.

5. SC Brood Wars
    Diablo II
    Warcraft III
    Age of Empires

6. Steam is a must
    -cs:s
    -dod:s
    -tf2
    -coh

-sc2
    -bf3
    -Diablo3

The new ghost recon looks dope too

7. Favorite PC Games:
    Unreal Tournament (whole collection with tons of mods and extra maps)
    Red Faction
    The Elder Scrolls (all of them)
    Portal (1 and 2)
    Doom (1 and 2)
    Farcry (original)
    Quake 3
    Half Life (all of them)
    Max Payne (1 and 2)
    Team Fortress 2
    Mass Effect (first one)
    F1 (2010 and 2011)
    Tribes: Ascend
    Dungeon Defenders

8. How is tribes? I have seen a lot about it over the years, always been curious, is it online only?

9. It is only online, but the new one (Tribes: Ascend) is free, so at least you won't be putting out money for something you're not sure about.

I think it's pretty great. I'm not very good, but I still enjoy every game I play. It's really fast paced because there is a ski and jetpack system that just keeps you moving constantly. The game is built around capture the flag, but there still is a deathmatch mode, an arena mode, and another type of one that was just released... It's definitely worth a try.