New old member returning

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shanelovespurps, May 14, 2019.

1. #1 Shanelovespurps, May 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
    What's the story.. I'm Shane, I'm Irish but living in Spain enjoying the laws and being able to grow my own personal crops. I used to frequent here quite a bit I can't remember my username but I'll search and find it now that I'm back. I think I used here in 08 . Anyway it's cool to be back I met some really cool Irish people and others in Florida through this site. Nothing but love for grasscity you helped me so much in my younger adult years.
    Right now I'm smoking lots of Cali weed and growing some killer kush, purple kush, do SWEET dos, NLx & purple sugar cookies under an led for the first time. I'll post previous hps grow logs too soon but so happy to be back.
    Ummm follow me on insta if you want I'm looking for grower and toker friends from around the world
    External link removed by ICGreen

• Like Like x 1
  2. It won't let me upload pics, only take them on this phone. I'll check troubleshoot and post a glimpse of my grow before I sleep.
    Peace and good vibes.
    Love you grasscity

3. Looking forward to it!

4. IMG_20190513_120107.jpg IMG_20190513_120304.jpg the tent is a little messy as I just added the purple cookies to it I'm gonna strip it all tomorrow and adjust pot heights and make more room and better airflow from my fan. They are on 12/12 maybe 8-9 days. I was really really baked smoking v so I just done a quick job after I transplanted my purple cooks into a square pot and got it on before lights out. I'll make it perfect tomorrow . Ill start a thread and post specs and stuff tomorrow but right now it's goodnight my green family.

• Like Like x 1