New Oil Rig And How Does This Oil Look?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Runittwice, May 4, 2014.

1. Just picked up a new rig today as my old one unfortunately took a spill and I need to get it repaired.  Also picked up some of this oil, let me know what you guys think.  It's got me going and feeling really incredible after only one dab, but i'm now two in  :)

Attached Files:

2. Cool ass rig, all the shatterheads on here will say that's underpurged and it is but whatever I'd dab it all day

3. Hahah its funny how u know what we think. To op oil looks baddd

4. I've never seen a stoner as hostile as you man, in every thread too.

in what sense?  anything I can do to fix it up, purge it more?  avoid smoking it then?  Not sure what to look for.  

thanks 

6. In just being honest. Not trynw be a dick.

7. #7 JaysForDays, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    I know dude, you actually help me a lot you just come off as one lol

8. Not pruged. I would throw it in the oven at 175 for a few hours. Till its shatter. Its not proper purging but at least it'll be clean

put it all in a glass pan or something?  Should it be covered?

thanks a lot appreciate the help.  

10. I personally would put it in anything oven safe. Like a glass pan or whatever. Then get partchemnt paper to put it on and spead it out nice nd thin. Just keep a eye on it. If you don't have parchment paper I guess u can just use a glass pan and put it on there and then scrape but that's pointless work. If its straight on parchment paper u can just take it out throw it in the freezer a few seconds so it hardens up

11. Cool thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. The lower the temp the better. If you can go below 175 then do it. You really want it closer to 100-110 for purging

Trim Nazi

13. thanks for all the help, going to give that a shot today.  BTW I paid 15/g so hopefully I didn't get ripped off too bad?

14. I understand it's butane soup but how does one afford to sell it for $15 a g?

Trim Nazi

15. Direct from the source. I'm guessing I did good on price then even if I lose volume through the purge?

16. $15 a g. because it was made from trim.  Only way.  And yes that is hella dirty oil.  Like said parchment or glass on heat.  Not 170 though you will end up with actual oil consistency then.  100-110 is best but will take a long time.  Like up to 72 hrs.  For that much probably at least 8 hrs then I might think about dabbing it but probably not yet.  To whoever said it was dirty but I would smoke that shit.  It is guys like you that keep these guys putting out a shitty unpurged product.  If a dealer is sitting on 20 grams of shitty oil no one will take he, or she will be forced to up their game.  That is a horrible attitude to have towards your health. 

17. Thanks for all the advice all. I've hit a few dabs but will stop until I clean it up.

18. That oil will most likely wax up if left at 100F. I would throw it in the oven at 170 for 30 minutes or so to get its nice and clear and then let it sit on 100F heat if you want. After a 170F flash heating it shouldnt need much more purging.

19. Are you guys saying its unclean because of all the bubbles? Around me the quality is controlled by the color and consistency because nobody will buy visibly unclean product.  the color looks pretty good on that, just clean it up. Are you buying in bulk for that price or are you in a more fun state

20. Bulk for personal use, would easily go for 50-100 in my state. Stuff never comes around my way so I'm a noob with oils.