New often do you have to "fake sober" aroud people?

Discussion in 'General' started by valogirl666, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Like parents, teachers etc. Or do you even have to act different? Some people seem or can easily seem sober when they're stoned
    I don't think i can do that haha.

2. I can pull off hiding it very easily,my eyes hardly get red and I usually act the same.

3. Never, cuz I don't put myself in those positions. I live on my own, don't go to work stoned, and generally never go out in public stoned.

However, when I did have to hide my toking habit from people, I could never do it very well. My voice changes when I'm high. I've been smoking for over 10 years now and it still changes :confused_2:

4. once you are experienced enough you dont have to "act" sober you just know how to handle your shit and dont get high when you got shit to do later that day its just stupid

5. i rarely look stoned, mascara does wonders for droopy stoner eyes!
    its a different story when ive no eye makeup on though!

6. Pretty much what Cookie said.

I live in a house with five other friends, two of whom also smoke and the others don't care. However, when I need to hide it I really can't. I talk different, look different, laugh different. Pretty much everything is different.

7. Even if I acted high no one would even know

8. I could hide it pretty well in the past. But I don't know as of recent, whenever I smoke, people at work or where ever can tell now. And they always comment on it.

People alway ask me if I am alright...

I think it is because I am really loud and outgoing and once I smoke I am a lot more chill and laidback.

9. Sometimes nobody could ever tell and I could be stoned as hell and other times I'm buzzin and everybody knows. Idk usually nobody knows tho. But I also sound different when I'm high. Be high around them all the time and they'll never know

10. Easy as pie for me. Just cant get retarded stoned, ya know?

But i use to go asain eye, now i dont. It just kinda went away

11. I can pull it off almost perfect like behavior-wise but my eyes get glassy idk why maybe it's from the eyedrops

12. I always put eyedrops before I blaze, chew gum and don't improvise on how to act. I just go with the flow.

13. #13 ghostonvacation, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    it doesnt even feel like something I need to pull off anymore hahah it just...is

14. its when im not high that people think im high. im all speedy and hyped up

15. for me its pretty normal, i blaze 24/7, i specially when i go to work, no one can says anything if my eyes are droopy as hell cuz i work early in the morning, i just have some expresso i make at work then that usually fixes that

16. I found as I started smoking more regularly the line began to fade between sober and high. The negative side effects decrease and stop all together and it becomes pretty easy to act normally.

17. nowadays people are acting hella retarded and dont even know how to control their high.

18. Most of the time they cant tell if im high, unless im high as fuck then maybe ill say something stupid during the conversation. Like today me and my cousin smoke a blunt of og then we watched The Bourne Legacy, when i was about to asked a question only 2 words came out "theres two" ,then 30 second later or so the rest of the question came out lol

19. I take the bus while I'm high regularly. People know for sure because my eyes are red but I don't care. I just relax. In fact this is the case most of the time I go out since i'm usually high. If anyone does mention the fact that I'm high, they are usually cool with it. :hello:

20. unless im really really baked its not a big problem, although my job network bitch (she is a massive bitch) called me out one day. had a bit of a wake n bake just before i went to the appointment, but told her it was cos i hadnt slept. she didnt beleive me but still got away with it.

At first thought this thread was about not acting drunk around people, which is hard as fuck, but generally being drunk around people is ok, unless you're acting like a loud, beligerant asshole