Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New office job

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Quattroking15, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!!

I just got a new job in an office for a local power company. There is a random testing policy. Although I have never saw anyone get pulled in months. I’m scared to talk to anyone about the random policy. When I was at the big office in another state I saw a couple tell tales like a girl had a “drug rug” purse and seemed like she was ripped. The non tokers had no idea. I just tried making conversation on my last trip out and she was kinda distant bcuz she is recently married. I have a friend that actually works on the power lines and he gets tested pretty often maybe two times a year but he just subs it and keeps it moving. I don’t know if I will be tested on site if my number gets pulled or not. I tried to get clean before I got hired and still had to sub after 60 days and 30 days of toxrin rid. So don’t waste your money on that stuff. I am just looking for opinions. It’s a good job and pays well so I’m super apprehensive to start back up being clean now. My plan if I do start back up is to dab like before, drops, spray, sub solution and mints always on hand or in my car. My friend that gets tested always gets sent to labcorp and with sub solution is no problem to get the sample up to temp in an hr as required. Just looking for some input. If anyone works in the power industry and in the office setting your input would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to start back up soon. My therapist prescribes me pills for my anxiety and other issues but I hate taking them bcuz of how they make me feel. Just a rip on the pen and I’m good.

Please help

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’d get clean and freeze some piss then I would look into microdosing. Edibles only stay in your system a few days.

3. Why would I worry about freezing pee if I know sub solution works perfectly around here?

4. I dunno man I’m high!!! Why u question anyone on this site?

5. The only way around this is a different job or don't smoke?

• Agree Agree x 1