Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New NYC Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cripes0103, Dec 21, 2009.

1. #1 cripes0103, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    Just picked up 2 zips of this NYC Sour D tonight for 450, was pretty happy with the price. I will post pics of the entire amount soon, but its getting late and I don't wana walk to my car.

P.S. Sorry for the quality, the only camera I own is attached to my phone.

EDIT: Smoked some of this last night and the night before, and it smokes as good as it looks. Gives you a nice sedated feeling, without locking you on the couch, and in fact quite the opposite. Gave me some intense munchies too, haha. I kept getting up to make myself a nice hot pastrami sandwich and do a few other things around the house. It's a great high, which I would give an 8.5/10 rating, but it might go up later when I get to smoke some in the comfort of my own apartment (I'm staying at my parents this week for the holidays).

Attached Files:

2. CCCCHHHRRRROOOOONNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn I want some of that sour D!!!:smoke:

3. thats some nice bud man :smoke:

4. nice buds, lets see the whole zip though!!

haha i have gotten those superman bags before, but something other than bud was in them

5. Damn looks beautiful!! Enjoy!

6. Yegs that is a good deal for the states, cause here in Canada we pay 400 for 2 zips of DANKKKKK. So you guys are only 50 dollars more expensive which is rare, most of the time the price doubles...

edit: ism so blazed fuck

7. Let's see them Onions.

Very straight price. Here, some people would probably around around twice that.

8. Ok, as promised, I attached 2 pics of the full amount. First one is of each zip in its own bag, 2nd is of them both in their new home, my mason jar.

Unfortunately you can't really see the trich's due to a shitty camera, shitty lighting, and them being in the jar, but trust me, its all as dank looking as the first two pics I put up.

Attached Files:

9. nice. for sure the real nysd too. the stringier the better

10. Well its for sure stringy, haha, the pictures don't do it justice. But definitely not stringy in the "this thing is all stem no flower" but in the, those are some nice long, slender buds.

11. 2zips for 450 so it cost 225 a zip. thats a WONDERFUL price for sour d in nyc. good shyt.

12. Haha, I was a bit to high when I wrote this originally and shoulda specified that it is the strain NYC Sour Diesel, not just some Sour D I picked up in NY. I actually got this from my sisters dealer up in San Francisco. I was worried the guy would try to fuck me over by not giving me the correct amount, or tossing shitty bud my way, but everything went great, and I'll definitely be hitting him up every time I come here. Just goes to show, dealers are people too, not just shady guys trying to make a buck.

13. yea, i was about to shit myself if you said you had gotten 2 zips of sour d for 450 in nyc. my friend got a 1/2 of white widow and a 1/2 of AK47 for 400 two days ago (in nyc), and i thought that was a great price for nyc. really nice pickup, by the way

14. Thanks! That is one of the great things about being able to come up to Norcal a few times a year, the bud is great and its cheap! I would usually have to pay in the neighborhood of 650 for this kinda stuff usually, but apparently my sisters pickin up from the right guy, haha.