Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New NYC pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liveitupnow24, Oct 7, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

the top is compressed mids which will be made into canabutter...

the left and right are both dank and will be smoked on...

also, could you guys recommend a downstem for my bong professor, i'm looking for real nice airflow...

[​IMG]

2. Got to be true to myself by ziggy marley, great fuckin song!

3. wow dude. I heard it was dangerous to pick up in NYC with all the cops, how'd you manage that? I'm on Long Island

4. lol its dangerous ANYWHERE where its illegal but everyone does it anyway

5. wrong forum brah. stash jar is where ya wanna be.

dope pickup nontheless

6. Yeah, but nyc has cops specifically to bust drug deals, idk if its just good ol stoner paranoia or what but I never go into the city with bud. I guess i just gotta relax.

7. yea def...just gotta have some sense is all...if its not out in plain view and u got less than a 0 on you...if the cops find it on you, uyour gettin a ticket and a slap on the wrist here in ny

8. i see you liked that....it is....

9. Isn't it decriminalized there lol? It can't be that bad.

10. Nice bro, your crib looks like my pop's in Manhattan. They all have that "yeah, I had a lot of money look" inside. Enjoy. I first saw the top bag and was like "that kind of looks like mids" - glad to see it's for edibles.

Only time I ever picked up in NYC other than my dad's delivery was a zip of "Jedi" from some idiot who's dad caught him selling, but made him sell the rest to get his money back... so I got a fat O of some CRAZY fire buds for $350 (killer in NYC).

11. Stash jar friend. TBH the bud in the back looks really low grade and the other two jars don't look much better, but hey if you like it...

12. i feel ya on that...except i have 2 b honest, the bong pic is at my parents house in jersey! i wish it was my place here in NYC! haha but yea bro 350! killer!

13. No doubt... I lived in the 908 for most my life too. It looked like NYC due to the clean moldings, very boxy look (maybe I'm just making this up due to being really high).

14. New York Marijuana Penalties - NORML

in NYC most cops will arrest you when it comes into clear view just because they are assholes.

the NYPD was just told to stop arresting for it though... so it might get better in that sense.

15. well not to be a dick...
    but if you read the post it states that the bud in the bag is mids and for cannabutter...
    and the jars, your right...doesn't look like anything special, but it is

16. Nice apartment

17. Very cool man.

I iz jealous

18. Its his parents place lol

also @OP, you should take a picture out of the jar if you want people to see its dank. looks like green blobs cant see what it looks like at all... :smoke:

19. Fuck yeah