Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New no name dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, Jul 8, 2010.

1. So I decided to end my T-break a little early and bought 2 grams from my main guy for $25. The nugs were big and dense and nice and green. He typically just gets really dank crystally bud, but this time he re-upped from someone different. This bud was really bright green with some orange and blue in there too, and when I used a magnifying glass, the whole thing was absolutely covered with crystals. The bud was really sticky, and smelled slightly like lemons. When I smoked it, it tasted somewhat like blueberry lemonade. It tasted really good and really sweet. The bud was definitely sativa dominant, but the high had a small hint of couch lock which made me think it was half sativa and half indica. I used half the bud and made Fire Crackers and didn't come down for about 5 or 6 hours. Does anyone know what kind of bud this might be? My guy said its a new strain from a dispensary, but I'm not sure. I don't have any pictures, but I'm picking more up soon and I will take some pictures. Any input is appreciated.

2. damn... based on the description i'd have to say it might be marijuana.

what difference does it make what its called dude?

ask the guy.

sorry to be such a [​IMG] but come on

3. name it yourself..give it some crazy ass name..then reproduce it..and sell it for money

4. It's just a question. You don't have to turn into deputy dickface. If you aren't answering my question then just don't reply. I know the name doesn't matter. Ever heard of curiousity?

5. If you wan't a guess at least maybe Blueberry. It's a pretty common strain because its somewhat easy to grow and makes those nice dense buds. Blueberry has a sweet smell and taste. It is an indica but maybe it seems a little sativa-ish because it may have been picked early and have clear trichomes.

Now do I think my guess is correct? Absolutley not. I have no way in the world to tell you what your smoking.
    So yea, dont tell that guy hes a dick because he's telling you the truth.