New Neighbors...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scar13567, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Small problem here, new neighbors just moved in next door, and they go into their backyard a lot more often then the old ones.
    The window that I usually smoke from is facing their house, quite close, like 3 ft away. Anyways I was going to blaze just now but they are awake and in backyard :(
    I ended up taking bubbler hits then blowing them through a paper towel tube thing, trying to time it for when they weren't by my window...great...at least I'm high:hello:

Wow that story bites, lets hear some better ones about neighbors complicating blazing!

2. My neighbor is my dealer. :rolleyes:

I say keep smoking out of your window. They can't do shit to begin with so you shouldn't be worried. Unless you are still living with the rents who don't know about your weed usage and they complain to them. Now that would be a problem. lol.

3. your using the downy sheet-tube thing? if your using that it should mask the smell completely. so i wouldnt worry.

trust me, ive tested this theory many many times, if you just take smoke it right.

4. DUDE!!! PLEASE TELL ME I AM YOUR NEIGHBOR!

I just moved to CO a couple days ago with my girlfriend and what your describing sounds exactly like where I'm at. We have a German shepherd and always go on the back porch with her.... Plus, we burn and i've been freaking out that my neighbor is going to get pissed.

I'm totally hoping this is you...

5. ^ Would be pretty crazy lol.

6. I have NO neighbors! :hello: I can smoke weed in my back yard naked, if I want to :D

7. Yeah thats the problem, I dont want the rents to get told lol

The only thing im worried about is the people seeing the smoke, because theres no smell when using dryer sheets, but i dunno, im def gonna keep blazing in there, just a small annoyance haha...

and huecotoph, that would be sick haha, but im quite aways north of colorado

8. hey man at least you got a house imagine what i have to go through smoking in an apartment.

9. Mmmm....

10. if your hot I dont think anyone would care if you were naked smoking weed in the middle of suburbia :)

11. the paper towel roll ting should be fine. Is it by any chance a shower that you're smoking in when you blow the smoke out the window? That's what I always do and my neighbor directly behind my house told me parents he saw smoke coming out of the window (didn't think I was smoking but was concerned about the possibility of a fire) one day when I was smoking. I just told them it must have been steam and they bought it. Other than that idk just watch them and smoke when theyre inside.

12. Neighbors....

....naked?

What the fuck? :bongin:

13. Hmm i dont rly have this problem, although my bathroom window is opposite my parents kitchen haha, so have to be carefull if im going to grill when dinners cooking =]

14. na-ked: being without clothing or covering; nude

15. LMAO! Mannn, hahaha! You were really hoping :smoking:

16. get an air purifier and blow the smoke into that

17. Not gonna lie, i really was :cool:. damn.

18. That woulda been the coolest shit!

19. Damn i wish i had some pot smoking neighbours.. :(

My closet smokin bud is a 5 min bike ride... hey thats not that bad haha :D

:bongin: