Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Neighbor... guess what he does for a living!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nb790, Apr 7, 2011.

1. so i went home for dinner tonight.. was walkin upstairs, and my mom stops me as shes pulling clothes out of the dryer..
    her: "Did you see the new neighbor moved in?" with a smile on her face
    me: no, why?
    her: oh. guess what he does!
    me: what?
    her: hes the narcotics officer of the XX police department.. *smiling really big kinda giggling*
    me: hahaha oook. (she knows i smoke, weve talked about it numerous times, she just jokes around about it with me a lot)

her: just for your information!! thought you should know ;) *she just walks away laughing*

hahah.. so yeah.. my next door neighbor is a narc.. both me and his other next door neighbor on the other side of him blaze daily. welcome to the neighborhood!!:wave:

2. lol you are so tight :(

3. What are you waiting for? Go on over there and 'welcome him to the neighbourhood'. :D

4. Dare you to welcome him into the building blazed haha :D

5. good thing weed isn't a narcotic.

6. establish your badassness early, so he knows not to fuck with you. Stare at him intently anytime you guys are in eyesite of each other. Knock on his door , and walk away daily. Phsych his ass out. Take a shit on his car. Make him want to move the hell out of there .

7. True but if the officers a ass he can cause problems if he wants

8. #8 bloodhownd, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    Don't get caught

and I hate your *old* signature
    *cause thats my name*

9. You're screwed

10. I'm quotin this in my list of quotes... This is fuggin awesome

11. Give him some brownies.

12. I'm sure the last thing a Narcotics officer wants to do on his time off, is bust a young guy across the hall for smoking a little pot.

My suggestions? Get ridiculously high, then go over there and meet the guy :cool:

13. Yeah I hear this is the proven best way to be a badass

14. Depends who you ask....

It seems like now-a-day there are 100 different definitions for "narcotic".

The most common one today seems to be along the lines of "any prohibited drug," so under that definition, MJ would be a narcotic.

However, I know where you are coming from on this for sure!

Regardless, OP, just don't be stupid!!!

15. Good thing he's off duty at home ;)

16. I also have

1 street cop

1 detective
    & 1 under cover narc on my lil street.

I sure hope your new neighbor doesn't have/get a dog too

[​IMG]

'I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

17. Just go over and introduce yourself. He will be less likely to narc you if you knows you.

18. Lol I called it before I opened this thread :D

Have fun with your neighbor being a cop :bolt:

19. yea thats true i mean narcotic isn't a scientific term by any means. But personally I consider a narcotic to mean something with powerful sedative/analgesic properties (heroin morphine etc)

20. Just slip an unmarked envelope with a Benjamin in it under his door every week and wink at him whenever you see him. You'll be fine!