New Nail in the Coffin of the "War on Drugs"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by spiritglove, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I did some research and found that violent crimes are being seriously neglected due to the war on drugs, you won't believe it, a conviction rate for rape of only 9% of the reports of the same crime, compared to, say 79% for drugs:

Spread this information out I put it in a article here for all to access:

A False Sense of Security, A Brief Analysis of Police Protection In America

I spammed the NYS Senate and Assembly with this link, every state should get spammed with this information

2. Join us.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us
    We expect you

Anonymous is nothing more than an idea. The more people that have the same idea, the more power the idea has. Empower yourself. Join Anonymous and Team Vendetta and free the world. Revolution is coming!!!

3. Just when is that revolution coming? Quite frankly, I'm getting sick of waiting.

4. im all for a revolution but i dont think it will come anytime soon.

5. You cant just wait for a revolution. We all have to make it happen.

Anonymous is nothing more than an idea. The more people that have the same idea, the more power the idea has. Empower yourself. Join Anonymous and Team Vendetta and free the world. Revolution is coming!!!

6. Revolt and see how quick you end up in FEMA camps. Out of chaos comes order, problem, reaction, solution.

7. They cant put us ALL in a camp. Its been done before and can be done again.

8. No they cant, but are you really going to revolt against the military. There are peaceful ways to win this battle.

9. Who said anything about violence. We can revolt by stopping playing to the rules of the system.

10. Then i agree, and im already doing that. Getting everybody else to do it is another task, and not an easy one from my experience.

11. Well look at it like this.... I started in this thread as one person with an idea. Now there are two with the same idea. The more people you can influence to believe in an idea the stronger that idea becomes. Two heads are always better than 1. Research anonymous and team vendetta #OPCANNABIS420. Thats just the start. Remember the occupy movement??? That was part of anonymous as are many others. United we stand, divided we fall.

12. They can say what they want pearl,it will happen when they actually try to do it.

13. computer hacker style mommas boy stay at the house trying to smoke good cheeba you smoking brick weed shorty

14. ^^ First time seeing a member of Anonymous. :wave:

15. Anyone can be a member of anonymous. Its not who you are but what you do that counts and just so we are all clear... I am not a hacker. I am an activist.

16. If your on about me there you are so wrong on so many levels there lol

17. I won't crawl on my knees for you
    I won't believe the lies that hide the truth
    I won't sweat one more drop for you
    'Cause we are the rust upon your gears
    We are the insect in your ears
    We crawl
    We crawl
    We crawl... all over you

18. Pearl, I once has a Social studies teacher who was an avid coin collector. He mentioned an interesting fact once- he could find no government that survived more than 50 years after debasing their smallest coin. (Debasing a coin is when you cut the precious metal the coin is made of, with a less expensive metal. :()

Those copper-plated zinc pennies were first minted in 1982. Before then, American pennies (with the exception of during WWII) were made of copper.

You guys do the math! :eek:

There are many ways to throw a revolution! Bloody revolutions are the most common, but always seem to end up with another dictatorial government. Revolutions of the mind are rarer, but seem more successful (Gandhi as an example).

I am the revolution and so are you! :yay:

I am fighting with words and facts! Educating folks so they see the truth! :eek:

Pick your "good cause" and fight for it! It doesn't really matter what you choose, as long as it is a positive change! Fight GMO foods, cancer, child abuse, illiteracy, prohibition, racism, hunger or choose any good cause, but pick one! :D

A "unstructured" revolution, with each of us doing our own thing to change the world, just may be the way to go! :D

Granny :wave:

19. Exactly. I call myself V3ND3TT4 because of team vendetta #OPCANNABIS420. Its what I agree with and what I believe in. It doesnt mean im a hacker or even a member but if I can raise awareness to their cause, im happy.You have to be the change you want to see in the world. Granny has shedloads of info to use to intellectually arm yourselves. Knowledge is power!!!!