New Music Video

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by MLBS, Jul 2, 2012.

1. 3052 werd up....What you guys think?

2. We are at like 18,000 now wondered what you guys thought.

3. U say ur from the dirty on that song where u from? Btw I like it

4. you talking alot but aint sayin nuthin

5. Durham NC

6. Flow was on point, not my type of ish though. I mean that swag shit is cool for a party but right now I ain't in party mode. Keep grinding though, with the way the industry is right now you guys will get shine.

7. it's a banger, I can dig it for that. but not my type of music. like other people said, talking a lot, not saying anything, it's industry music

8. I dont really do alot of this anymore....this was a feature spot that i did with my boy...of you want to hear all my recent work
    soundcloud.com/bcpbackpacker

9. you went in brah ...... goood shit !

10. Thanks mane....

11. Def good stuff man

Ill admit its not what i listen to but its definitly good

Good flow

12. Productions nice, even your flows nice.

Y'all need new gear for a video shoot and meaningful lyrics...
    Keep it real mane, fuck those posers in back they all look like some lames.

13. Their My people Mane....I put on for them cause they came to our music video when they coulda been anywhere else.....I appreciate all love Hate and Admirers

appreciate all the love......I been prayin to get a gear sponsor here soon....We got RUNAWAY clothing and Stussy and some others Im tryn to get some threads....So If anybody has a clothing Line Im down to wear it and I dont mean Bieber Jackets and skinny jeans lol.....Im currently on the weight loss Move so I can Project a better image of my self...Fat is not fun ahaha