New Muse song- "Uprising"

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by stoner_lukas, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Anybody else digging this? I've been a Muse fan since the beginning, and I don't think I've been this excited for a new CD from them yet!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeIYjKG2V0A]YouTube - Uprising - Muse[/ame]

2. This song's such a disappointment.

3. ya sry but its ennoying and not even remotely close to there older shit.

4. Dudes wtf are you talking about?! This sounds so fucking awesome:hello:, Mr. StonerLukas, when does the new CD come out? BTW, whats ur favorite Muse song haha jw

5. Erm yeah, it's different, but if you actually take the time to listen to it and break it down into separate parts (maybe I'm the only one who does this) it sounds very close to some of their Absolution stuff. So "not even remotely close" is a great overstatement.

6. Some time next month. I'm pretty stoked for it.

And I've got several favorites- Sober, Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, and Hoodoo just to name a few. There honestly isn't a Muse song that I don't like.

7. I absolutely agree, this is actually one of the main reasons i love Muse (and Tool as a matter of fact) is because they progress into like different parts of the song. My favorite song by far is Invincible or Feeling Good...

8. Man i love these guys. Awesome song. cant wait for the album.

9. Tonight's the first time I've heard them and this was the song I listened to. 10/10