New Molino Bongs available at grasscity.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 3, 2006.

1. New Molino Bongs available at grasscity.com , check it out here

ROOR Quality!!!!! NOT ROOR PRICES ;-)

Attached Files:

2. Those look very lovely, indeed.

3. lol, sweet. probably not engineered like roors, but you definately can't beat those prices for something that nice unless you have a sweet sweet hookup.

man, molino is the man, his spoons are his best work though, imo.

4. those are pretty cool, just might have to pick one up. i like that they have some designs on them that the RooRs dont but they are still clear enough that you can watch them milk

5. Looks good, I might have to pick one up. The price is in my range atleast.

6. i think i saw a thread earlier about these....dont they have a carb hole on the back?

7. It looks like a pull slide, idk. Hey SJ ya think you could help us out with this one??:D

8. Wow those are awesome prices, this will def make me consider GC next time I plan on buying a bong. All under 100$ + ashcatchers.

9. my thoughts too.

10. they have a carbhole these bongs

11. aww man. i like slides better. oh well they are still a kickass buy for that price

12. TELL ME PLEASE THAT ON:
    Molino Glass Bong - Colour Mid Section with Glass Coloured Mid Section Precooler

It means 40cm high, and not 40mm ^-^

13. Dude 40mm is as tall as you're hand. :smoking:

AND NO THESE DO NOT HAVE CARBS!!! Why would you make a carb hole if the bong is a glass/glass slide???? And I see no carb holes in any of the pictures.
    edit:I read product descriptions, carbs are not mentioned.

14. They aren't 40mm tall they are 40cm tall, which is about 15in. tall, so a little over a foot. And YES they DO have carbs and slides. I got mine last week and I LOVE it, although I got a different one from a different site.

Here is the discription

15. Oops my bad then, but i said 40mm because the person above me asked if they were 40mm.

16. oooops, off course 40 cm :)

17. lol, yeh I noticed that too. It made me laugh when I thought about it, I was like "DAMN, that thing could fit in my fucking hand!" ahahahaha.