New Mods?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Dickie4:20, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Werent there supposed to be some new blades joining the Mod team?

When are they going to be announced?:confused:

The forum is getting larger, im for more Mods.

2. there was a sticky in general about it, apparently they had some issues with one of the members they planned on inviting to the moderating team and they are now taking more caution choosing the mods

3. Yeah... We kinda got hit with a clusterfuck of drama and bullshit. That, coupled with the delay in the new vbulletin release, kind of caused some unforeseen delays. We are sorry for said delays, and are working to get them added on ASAP. As said above, there were some issues that came up, and now we are being a little more cautious about who we bring on.

4. what happened?

5. Transparency++

Thanks Cottons!

6. This anticipation is killing us man..........well not really, but I am just curious. :D

7. Boy, I guess they're really serious...most other boards just let the owner choose...or whatever...I'm probably out of the running, I got myself an infraction a month or two ago....

8. Yeah man... New mods are a big deal... But it's for the better that it be like that. We really have to trust the people we bring on. For a person to get brought on, everyone on the team has to vote yes... There are a lot of things we look at when considering new mods. Infractions are one of them, but they do not always rule a person out (depending).

9. Alright man, thanks for the response Cottons!