New mini grow box, let's see what happens.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheUltimateNoob, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Just completed this build with the addition of a light today... Effectively 1sqft grow space... Will be starting a thread for the grow once its underway.

Anyone else doing something similar? [​IMG]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMO: move it to your journal
    you do have a journal? ..lol

3. Not yet, still figuring out how things work here, lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. You will need a higher area for growing unless u tuck and tuck and tuck......

• Like Like x 1
  5. Going with topping and lst

6. I use this 13in x 9in x 7in box for seedlings and 12/12 from seed when I'm bored lol. 20180912_220931.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 cshood45, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Here is a little plant in the box that is 3 weeks into flowering, I went 12/12 from seed. Only tied her down once, removed 2 fan leaves. Results will vary between strains. 20190622_122957.jpg

I like how you could fit a little UFO LED in there, you should be just fine for lighting. May be a little struggle to keep it from burning the plant in late flowering due to height but early LST and topping will help.

I want to make a micro box about the same size aa as yours to run some QB strips on dimmers for the top and sides.

Link your journal on here once you set it up, I will definitely follow!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks bro, I'm relatively new on this site, but when I do make the journal I'll definitely post it here...

Just haven't had time recently so I've just been focused on my bigger grow box.

I'm expecting to run into some light bleaching, but I'm still trying to figure out the best setup for the smaller box... Got a few seeds in peat pellets, will transplant maybe tonight

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here it is bro.. I'll be trying to update it every second day.

1 sq ft Microgrow

1 sq ft Microgrow

• Like Like x 1