New Mini Bong, and Ice Pinch

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Matteux, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 Matteux, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sorry for making you turn your head lol it was the only way i could get the whole thing in the picture

its a minibong as you can probably tell lol. have yet to rip because i don't have any marijuana on me, but this should change soon. I'll definitly be taking a milk of it when i get the chance though.

also on a side note, does anyone know what you call the piece I have here? the small one. The guy at the shop told me it was and "ice....." i can't remember.

also on a side note, my mom raided my room while i was at work yesterday. she found Kenny [​IMG] and my grinder. still got my headcrab piece though.

RIP Kenny:cry: OMG SHE KILLED KENNY. YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. that slide is called an ice pinch

3. Ice Pinch Thank you!

4. Sweet Rig man! How much did it cost ya?

5. $134.20 lol i got 10% off to haha

6. that is a sweet ass bong man, and kenny is sick! where the helld u find that thing?

7. lol i found him at my local shop, got him for $32 bucks lol. its was the greatest $32 i spent in my life. if i ever come across another one i'll probably have to buy him lol

8. dude she killed kenny WTF
    u bastard

lol sick bong, great deal too

9. i love the new mini! the ice pinch piece is perfect to lol. highly recommend getting one lol

10. thats sick you got an ice pinch ive always wanted one but i have to resort to online. enjoy that rip one for me

11. Ohmygod she killed kenny!

Tight pieces.

12. nice pieces sorry about kenny!!!

13. kenny's soul lives on

14. Am I the only one who thought the lamp in the first pic was a bong for a second?

15. sorry to keep bringing up the kenny, but those are so sick. i saw a shop that had a kenny, a cartman, an alien from the first episode, and i dont remember the other, maybe chef. i saved up my money to go buy them all, but they were gone by the time i got back

16. nice peices man

17. Did she actually break/ throw out Kenny? That would be tragic.

18. Dude that's a sweet beaker bottom, dome percs are great

19. ya she told me she "threw him out" so i assume she got rid of it. holy mother of hell though, the new mini bong is amazing!