New Micro Grow... Any Advice Would Be Mucho Appreciated

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by getalongdmnit, May 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys and Gals, new micro grow setup and someone would like a little advice or any tips and tricks to improve or help me out in any way would be great.... got a little girl i got form a friend i decided to use and shes doin good so far in my eyes but look at the pics and help me out... thanks dudes.

Attached Files:

2. need a better lighting arrangement but for now is sufficient. looking good so far though.

3. yea well i figured 4000 lumens would be fine for just one little girl... but for six days shes lookin good right? No ferts just an 18/6 cycle ever since sprout...

4. shouldn't need nutes for another 2-3 weeks imo. just keep an eye on your ph and you'll be fine. good luck.

5. At that small you can use just that light. But you should look inter better lighting soon. It looks like u are doing cfl.try some 4+ 23 watt daylight bulbs the small lamp ones. You can get a light socket splitter. It turns 1socket into 2. And i would sugest flushing the soil with plain phed water if it starts to burn.fresh soil contains nuts for a couple months usualy. I like foxfarm nutes but u can get fish emolsion its 5-1-1 anywhere that's good for veg

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

6. And you want to get your light as close to the plant as possible without heat burning the plant.

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

7. well whoever is using foxfarm, and those two solar blaze cfl's put off like 4000 4200 lumens of daylight. and i have em on 18/6. sprouted her from a peat pellet till her roots started showing out the bottom and then ripped the mesh from the peat pellet and transplanted into the foxfarm and flushed... and here we are lol but thanks for the quick feed back.

8. and do you really think he will need more lumens for just one plant?

9. couldn't hurt. you should at least get a few cfl's when u decide to flip them on the flowering spectrum. it will help them reach their potential.

10. Hello again just a checkup on how things are lookin... any feedback and opinions would be great. Thanks to all! and to all a good Grow!

Attached Files: