New Michigan Laws? wtf?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by jang707, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Obviously. Thats what they have to say so they don't get shut down.

2. patients are protected to buy from any source.. the seller is in danger not the buyer.

3. Good luck Michigan! Hopefully you guys can sort everything out and develop a regulated system that actually works. Maybe then the pansies in Springfield will pass Illinois MMJ.

4. I am moving back to Michigan and trying to meet people that can teach me the best growing methods.

5. [quote name='"hardcore_gore"']I am moving back to Michigan and trying to meet people that can teach me the best growing methods.[/quote]

Your probably ly better off getting that info on grass city or a similar website... most growers here have no fucking clue what's going on, or at least the ones that I know...

6. Hoooooly Fu#k.........What the fu%k is wrong with those idiots......stupid politichens and their laws....all were trying to do is smoke some dope and maybe go eat some chicken fingers.

lol

7. i read this the other day and found it to be pretty absurd. The only way to get it now is on the street or grow your own.

8. My 3 local dispensaries are still in business.

9. From what I understand, the Wayne County Prosecutor is refusing to send out cease and desist orders to dispensaries. As a Patient in Michigan I think we need to boycott all dispensaries in Detroit, they sell overpriced mids to sick people on fixed incomes.
    I have spoken to a few of the "better growers" employed by these places and they use some of the most amateurish techniques and Either Canna, H&G or General organics/hydroponics all inferior products lacking in trace elements.
    Some of the best Medicinal quality herb I have had in a few months was grown by a farmer out in Armada. He said He used Azomite in his soilless mix, and watered weekly with fish hydrolosate.

10. I read in a mi mmj newsletter that theyre also cracking down so no CG can have more than twelve plants in one building. Have been trying to find out more but no luck yet. Be careful out there.

11. Wtf is thatbshI

12. [quote name='"spk2629"']I read in a mi mmj newsletter that theyre also cracking down so no CG can have more than twelve plants in one building. Have been trying to find out more but no luck yet. Be careful out there.[/quote]

Lol yea that makes alot of sense... like anybody is going to have 5 different buildings to put the shit in... our fucking government Is a god damn joke. Everybody is just gonna go underground now, they won't even get their 100 dollars from each patient any more... pig politicians....

13. Just have your patient "drop" and "lose" their donations from now on before they leave.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rS7fiPrIJ8]Blazed and Confused (Documentary) HD - YouTube[/ame]

15. 63% and Rick Snyder is our governor? Vote! Vote!

16. ok im confused..

my dealer is a caregiver. will he get paid from patients now?

17. dope? this is a website about Marijuana not addicting narcotics and other gacked tweaked junkie crap. People's termonology is what gives marijuana a bad name.

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. If he wants. Hell he's charging you without a card, why not keep the flow of cash?

As a patient here in MI I see this law as bs. It just leads to the black market not more patients going to caregivers. When one gives their plants to another to grow they can not have plants or anything themselves. I as a grower have grown an oz for under 100, but when you get caregivers that want street price for it is when shit goes sour. I'm not paying 200 an oz when it cost you less then that and I can get it off the street for the same. I would then rather have my dealer get more $ to replace his kitchen then give it to someone who's gonna "do it for the patients". Shit atleast I can see my dealers new kitchen since its also illegal for me to go in another patients or cg's grow.

19. good making money off sick people is cruel 

20. Come on now, If detroit or flint is any example you just KNOW the lawmakers will do what is right for the citizens.

Have some faith.... LOL

[​IMG]