New MGW 22in Showerhead (pics and Youtube video)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kennylovesfineglass, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Hi Blades and fellow glassheads, its Kenny here.  Great forum you guys have here!!!

MGW showerhead perc beaker base, 22in, 6mm glass, proprietary showerhead design - on sale for $340.

anyone has anything similar care to share their experiences with this piece?

picked this up over a Medicali 15in 8arm tree that was $350.  Zob 18in 8-arm tree beaker was only $269, but it had a thin base, and the trees were off by like a 2 degree angle (the glass shop guys told me that Zobs were more mass produced and have had QA issues).

also picked up an oilrig for a great deal - unbranded $90 because it has a 1/2cm surface scratch.  Also picked up a $40 female slide bowl adapter for the oilrig, got great ventilation.  Also a $30 domeless quartz nail that's very easy to use. 

check out the pics and the youtube vid.  if you got time, check out my other youtube vids.  Also have a Silika 18in straight tube with unbranded honeycomb a/c:

(blew half my paycheck, but hey scientific glass is a great hobby!)

see pics in attachment and video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxmFglThcRc&feature=youtu.be

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

Have a great weekend guys, look forward to being a lifelong Blade!!!

2. just letting you know you could of bought it off alt for 275..

and why a reducer and expander?