Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Mexico to legalize medical cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mushroomsatsuji, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Yea! We're moving slowly but at least were moving forward. I remember the day californias 215 passed, I was watching the tv when the results came in. I remember thinking at the time 1) I got to get an illness 2) In 5 years pot will be legal for sure. Now i'm thinking 1) if 25 out of 50 states approve MM then we have a majority in our favor an the gov. will have to change it's federal laws 2) I'd better be alive when this happens.

2. does any1 know if they passed that bill for medical marijuana in illinios???

3. woohoo! too bad im not seriously ill or dying. :D jk

4. hurry, take this ax and chop off some skin off my buttocks!
    wait...
    no.
    don't.

5. next we need north carolina :) pleaseee

6. Damnit! I just moved out of New Mexico!

Nice to see it happening though. :)