New Mexico Going Recreational ( June 29th )

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GroBuddy, Jun 4, 2021.

1. #1 GroBuddy, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    Any other New Mexican's going to take advantage of our recreational grow laws being revised June 29th. 6 flowering plants per person 12 plants total, 24 plants a house hold. Let's turn this desert green again.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Congrats. Go crazy! I hope Ohio's grow laws are as nice as yours whenever the hell they decide to legalize here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. We are in the center of the bible belt, IN, KY, OH and TN will be the last states.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kind of what I'm hoping for, I've been in new mexico for almost 4 years I've had my personal growers license for 3. I'm actually from Tullahoma, TN. I plan on upgrading my personal growers license and get a small business license for growing cannabis allowing 99 plants that'll start when we go fully recreational in April. Too many big dispensaries here for a little guy to get on but hopefully by the time TN goes legal I'll have enough weed and money to move back home and set up shop.

Not that I want there to be ANY illegal states just going to try to take advantage of tn's snail like movement to legalizing cannabis

• Like Like x 3
  5. New Mexico growers be waiting on the 29th like.... upload_2021-6-20_10-7-35.jpeg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nice to be in a "state of legal". So goooooooooooood.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Congrats new mexico make the desert green again!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 GroBuddy, Jun 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    right on time with 8 days to go, got a head start and started 9 seeds i already had. all 9 will be going outside, and replaced with 5 photo periods in a month or so.

these that came in today are Euforia, White Fire 43, Birthday Cake Kush ( aka wedding cake ), California Orange, Alice in Wonderland, Punky lion, Alaskan Thunder Fuck ( aka ATF aka Matanuska Thunder Fuck ), Aurora Borealis, Durban Poison, and 24k Gold.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. A big congrats to that great state. Cherish that freedom.

Signed, buried in southern prohibition state hell.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My condolences, hopefully more states will continue to follow suit. I left tn so I could be legal ( medical cannabis ) lol so I know the pain

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I don’t have the will to move tho I’ve thought about it. Paid for shack and ailing relatives keep me put. TN is much closer than the Carolinas to legal pot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. That preacher who opposes pot is a prize. “Marijuana use is higher in states with legal pot” is some crack shot fact finding. If pot is so addictive, show me the od deaths. I heard that water would get us wet too, what the hell? I’d wager that this religion salesman’s church is more harmful to society than “marijuana”.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. So, nice to know that. I have been into a business a long time and it has never been easy to get a business license. You certainly need to follow all business rules and the Delaware LLC search process in the city of Delaware. I hope you might find it easy to get a license and best of luck to small businesses.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. I'm hoping that Missouri goes legal so when I move there I don't have to creep around like in the old days

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm a contractor was in Tennessee now in New Mexico. Getting a business license, liability insurance, errors and omissions, workers comp, and rezoning my properties from residential to business was easy. Literally just fill out paper work, and pay the fees and monthly charges. Really simple.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. All I'm doing is buying land for when the bad times come..and make no mistake, it's gonna be here sooner rather than later

• Like Like x 1
  17. Land is stupid expensive everywhere but like west Virginia. The market is suppose to fall next year I'd wait it out buy low sell in several years to a decade.

I misunderstood you meant for yourself right. Lol my bad. It's frustrating how expensive they're trying to sell land and or properties

• Like Like x 1