new methods

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kushking360, Jan 21, 2014.

1. anybody ever try anything new and great? i.e. frozen strawberries/other fruits in the ice pinch instead of ice? how did it go? do you continue to do it?

2. I have used a frozen fruit medley I tasted good but was a real pain to clean the perk trees

3. hmm otherr thaan apple pipes andd the occasional flavored water, good ol' bong is a classic.

4. Tried water in my bong yesterday. Holy shit it works so much better!

5. my bong with the perks i only ever use regular ice... of course i have those friends that dump dr. pepper in their bongs with perks and then wonder why the thing is so damn hard to clean lmao

6. I prefer just water in my bong. If you need gimmicks to enjoy the bud then you just need better budSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 lFourTwenty, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I have used frozen strawberries in place of ice with mids before, haven't in a long time. It worked and didn't fuck up my bong at all. And yes I continued to do it with mids..it doesn't hurt anything and it does give a fresh strawberry flavor. I only use ice when smoking dank though..I love the taste. Haven't smoked mids in quite awhile  :hello:

8. Personally I would never put anything other than water in my bong, I think that would cause stickiness and sugar buildup that will never come out. Ice is great :)

9. I thought about coconut water..then I thought about sugar. I then filled the bong with H20, both frozen and liquid, and bboy was it great!

10. Almost frozen bottled water.