Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 7aintenough, May 1, 2006.

1. Hey all,
    Ive been checking the forums for good info for a while now and finally decided to become a member to share my experience with and of the greatest of all gods plants, the ganja. I play guitar, I listen to lots of different music, like pretty much anything, I love the dead, bob marley, bob dylan, hendrix. string cheese incident, charlie hunter, john scofield. I like reading about sufi mysticism, and my dad was born in Jamaica so Im interested in Rastafari and have sampled a good amount of fine jamaican collie in my day. I get a lot of good bud, and usually pretty good prices, stuff ive gotten in the last two months, HP 13, Big bud, ak47, super skunk, silver haze, pineapple haze, jack herer, jack flash, hemp star [what ive got right now]. Though there was a time when i blazed a good amount of beast haha [I dont miss those days]. I have a roor dealers cup with 18mm joint an a diffuser right now but it is unforutunately up on ebay, as my NOS 21 inch double bubble inside out top glass on glass converted triple stamped [still has the sticker] jerome baker, is on its way. I also have a heady mollino glass bubbler [as it is described on GC] which just arrived today, as you can see it is a time of piece transition for me haha. I am also having a chubbler and a custom slide for the JBD being blown right now to have by mountain jam. HELLO!

2. haha, very nice. welcome to the city.

3. Welcome to the City! :wave:

4. yo yo yo, toke up and post up :wave: thats how we do it.

5. Welcome to the city! :wave: