Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by metlhed93, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Hello all. I just registered here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I live in Portland, OR...I actually just moved here about a month ago from horrible Orlando, FL. ANYONE who lives near Portland, PLEASE let me know cuz I have not met anyone here yet and could use some fellow tokers to chill with. The rest of this post has been edited out. Posting your email address and making it know you are looking for a hookup is not allowed on these forums. You agreed to that in the rules when you signed up to use the forums. IndianaToker, Grasscity Administrator

Wish I was ---->:smoking:
    -patrick

2. welcome to the city dude! If i lived in orlando i'd blaze with ya.. too bad i live in canada baby! lol

have fun on the boards man!

3. Welcome to the City! Enjoy the boards! :wave:

4. Wuttup son, welcome to the city. I picked up an 8th from my dealer like 3 hours ago, if I lived near ya I would def. herb with ya man im always lookin for a felow stoner. When your in school u should just look around for some kid that looks likes he tokes and ask him. All the stoners in my school usually burned with each other sooner or later, hope you find a dealer. Peace out!

5. I think youll find a few of us peeps who are very local to Portland. Off the top of my head if your looking on meeting cool people. Go to the Saturday Market Fair near the waterfront park. There always seems to be a congregation there. Im not sure what time of the year they stop (i know it goes on hiatus every winter). But regardless this would probably be a choice spot to check out. Good luck & welcome to the city. :)