Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kees Theunissen, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Hello everybody!

I'm Kees and I've been growing for about 20 year now. I did a few projects for known seed companies. A few years ago I decided to do my own thing and started growing seeds and creating new strains.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to GC.
    Do you plan to market your products on GC?

• Like Like x 1
  3. nope!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome to the City.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. thanx!

6. welcome to the city. i love the city

• Like Like x 1
  7. thanx!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. we look forward to reading your results here: Cannabis Breeding

good luck

9. Welcome to GC.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You can create a strain especially for cancer patients. Make it a heavy hitter like morphine. I'm one of those few people that can't take opiates because of a medical condition. Can't take ibuprofen because I'm in stage 2 kidney failure. Can't take Tylenol because of my liver. And I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. There are 6 medications for it and I can't take 3 of them, creams don't work. And shots last all of one day. What can I do?

• Like Like x 1
  11. The are organizations that are doing just that, so I would be far behind on them. Also, there are strains especially for cancer.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I didn't know that they have gotten that far. I know that there was a study at a university in Madrid, Spain and they were doing studies on cancer on the effects of THC has on it.

13. In Israel they've doing studies since the 50's.

14. Hummm...I will have to look that up. I thought I saw something about Israel doing studies.