Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by toogoneMike, Nov 11, 2012.

1. What's good, I'm a new member but not a new user. Feel like dis, anyone with weed is a friend indeed. Never been one to experiment with it besides brownies and candy, but I made that years back before this site. Now I read about Hash and Keif and I'm lost. Someone find me!!!

2. Welcome to the city!

Kief: Powdery crystals on your bud, usually collected in the bottom part of your grinder.
    Hash: Kief that has been pressed or compacted, so you can smoke it on it's own rather than sprinkle it on your bud.

It can mean different things depending on where you come from, hash in particular can have many meanings, but that's how it works in my neck of the woods.

If you have any questions to help you get settled just let me know, otherwise kick back and meet some new friends.

3. So how can I make hash. Is it hard to make, also I've started collected Kief but been taking for ever and some days. How can I collect Kief faster, I've used damn near a zip now. Hardly any Kief. I wanna make butter and etc. you know you wanna do something but can't? This is that situation.