Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rallen1114, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hello all,

I'm a new member here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I was a heavy smoker during my youth, but ended up making the military my career path so I've been away for a very long time. I retire next week after completing 20 years of service and I'm very much looking forward to being a normal civilian again. So you can image after 20 years of not toking I have a lot of catching up to do.

Rob

2. Thank you for your service and welcome :)

3. Thank you for everything you've done for this country. Welcome to the City!

4. Welcome dude!

5. Thanks for your service! Welcome to Grasscity, and WELCOME back to the wonderful world of weed.

What branch, if you don't mind me asking?

6. That first hit is gonna hit u like a train :D

Thank you for your service sir. I have the utmost respect of anyone in the military

Happy smoking:smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. Welcome to the city my dude. As an ex-military I expect you to defend this great Marijuana metropolis from Trolls.

Let us know how the weed in Kansas is man :smoke:

8. thanks for your service

9. Taking one for the team (of Amurrica). But really, thanks man, and enjoy your first toke back in the wonderful world of weeeed!

10. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    I was in the Air Force.
    I've been told MJ has gotten a lot strong since I smoked years ago I'm really looking forward to it, now I just need to find a dealer.
    I did just order some seeds from Attitude Seed Bank so I'll try my hand at growing as well.

11. Thanks for your service! Proud son of an Iraqi war veteran right here! Welcome to the city bro.

12. Wow, this could have been my first post as well. I've been out of the game awhile--joined the Air Force, and looking to get back into the game. And yes, everything is much stronger than back in the day.
    Welcome to the forum :wave:

13. I'm so sorry I offended your delicate sense of forum etiquette it won't happen again.

14. Welcome dude, take a hit :bongin:

15. No problem buddy! Enjoy your stay!