New Member With Some Concerns About His Plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FireOG, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Hello gc, first post here.

I have some concerns about my auto flowering NL.

My plant is about 5 and a half weeks old and had been growing in very poorly designed pc grow box. She was growing inside of a small pot probably about 1 L under 2 26w 2700k cfls, with little air circulation. Due to that fact that plant was discovered, she had to be moved outside off of my property. Anyway it's only about 6-8 inches tall and has been flowering for a week or so, I just recently re planted it into a bigger hole. I was wondering if she will continue to grow in size? Any tips or advice is appreciated.

2. More than likely its too late in your area to start flowering a plant. Read up take notes and study til next year.

3. Check out smart pots on amazon they are designed to prevent root bound for next year you can yield a lot more bud from a good vegitation stage

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Geez guys read the post he is doing an autoflower... SMH

As long as you aren't too far north you have another 3-4 weeks outside hopefully. Autoflowers IME will continue to stretch deep into flowering... like a couple weeks before it is done.

For your next grow... 1 make sure you are fully prepared in your space before planting... 2 plant in at least a 2 gal container (1 gal if using smart pots), autoflowers finish on a set timetable, any shock during any part of the growth cycle will result in reduced yields.

Let it finish and see what you get but be ready for next year by having a well thought out plan in advance... Good Luck!!

5. Thanks for the responses. I'm just going to let it grow out as much as it can and see what happens. I hope my replanting didn't stress her out too much. Next year I will definitely use bigger pots. Temps around here right now range from 60-80 during the day and about 50 at night, so I don't think the weather will wipe her out just yet.

6. My bad mustve been stoned when I replied didnt know it was an auto. Lol.