new member with a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by .MuRpH., Nov 23, 2006.

1. hey folks i stumbled on this forum while doing some research and its seems like a nice place. ive smoked pot for quite awhile now and was thinkin bout getting into the growing scene. i dont know too much about any advanced techniques or anything but i picked up a bundle of books and plan to do alot of reading before i get started. (this place should be a great help too im sure) anyways my question is about seeds and strains.

i was wondering which strain allow me to have tiny plants with high yields. this is more of a case of quantity over quality although quality is of course important. im not overly worried about odour (im in a fairly remote location) but i would like huge quantities of buds without huge plants. also i would like to be able to harvest as many times as possible. any hints tips or suggestions?

also when replying imagine i have ideal equipment and growing space. money is of no concern either.
    thanks so much for any help and i hope to be a regular member of this forum.

edit: also can anyone tell me which strain will give the highest yield and most harvests when the size of the plant doesnt matter?

2. well, welcome to GC. get to reading first off. and why so worried about yeild? get the quality and you wont need quantity. anyways. a sativa all lst'ed would get you a good quantity, but just about any plant can pull that off for you with lst and fim. just get a few grows under your belt then go for large scale

3. I agree, you can always by shit weed, and it will cost you the same. Go for the quality. If you like couchlock go indica strain otherwise sativa dominated strain.

4. Welcome!

Search the forum for "Scrog".

-mu

5. any strain works, the best thing i say is LST