Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Member, unbelievable short story.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by abdar_rules, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Goddamn I'm a new member, Vaprozwarez best 100 bucks ever spent. I'm gonna look at some stars with a teliscope. Ever seen stars on weed? :bolt:

How about an american court with possession of 10,000 dollars worth of chinese gun powder fueled fireworks on the forth of july? :ey:

sry for wasting your time. :smoking:
    oh yeah deftones are wonderful too listen too:metal:

2. Apology accepted. That really was a waste of time.

3. Thanks for being so blunt about it! :wave:

4. Just a heads up not to make pointless threads, I suppose. Plus, there is a forum called "Introduce Yourself" where you can announce your new membership.

5. God damn thanks for that tip! :D

6. No problem.

7. Sprechen Sie Deutsch? :cool:

8. Nein. I can barely speak it.

9. i dont really get what your trying to say in this thread :confused:

10. i musta missed the pointless thread blutteufel or maybe you should just not comment and press back page itd probably be for the better

welcome to the city abdar, what is abdar your name?

ive wanted to go to the local observatory and look at shit baked out of my mind i bet it is cool to look at

and im listening to deftones - rx queen

11. Maybe you should ellaborate on the firework story. That sucks you gotta pay that much.

12. I think pointless may have been the wrong word. I dunno. I'm baked.

13. who cares if this thread is pointless???

so many threads in this forum are pointless, atleast this one is honest:smoking:

14. yesssssssssssssss. welcome to gc. enjoy the stars.

15. The Enhancement Smoker: "You ever see stars, man? You ever see stars...ON WEED?!?"

[It's from Half-Baked but I expect every stoner on this forum has a signed copy. :D ]

16. Finally someone responded with a probing thought. The real story is that i was crazy baked last night and was trying to come up with something to talk about besides how much dank i got in my underwear drawer. Anyways tonight i am mostly likely gonna vape and tell an elaborate story involving a porsche boxter, roid rage, and a steel crowbar. Tune in, its gonna be monumental.

Change(In the House Flies) brings me to a cosmic quadrant everytime i listen too it.
    RX-Queen is a damn well crafted song too!
    :hello: